Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was playing Rollcage 2 from the CD, and it was working great for a while and then suddenly on one of the loading screens it went black, then now every time after that I've tried running it it's just a black screen with nothing in it. The CD plugin is the one that came with it, along with everything else.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
what version of epsxe? have you tried making an image of the disc and running the game that way? have you tried the game on other emulators?

in case they are needed later on, post your system specs, the other plugins you are using (their specific names) and how they are configured.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what version of epsxe? have you tried making an image of the disc and running the game that way? have you tried the game on other emulators?

in case they are needed later on, post your system specs, the other plugins you are using (their specific names) and how they are configured.
specs are in sig, the graphics plugin is actually something different than what i remember installing, i'll get the pete one somewhere.
it was working fine again for a while then when it went to load a certain track it went black again

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
are you using save states?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts