Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iv tryed everything i can do to adress this but i cannot get epsxe to run on any game i have...the bios screen pops up fine. but i only get a black screen when trying to load either a cd or iso any help would be cool :) thanks!

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
AH HAH! I had this problem too. Now the solution can be endlessly simple or a pain in the @$$ hard. First you have to make sure you CDVD plugin is working properly. Make sure it is selecting the right cd-rom drive or if you have an autodetect one make sure it's scanning all you drives. Next check your video plugin. Try using the Pete's D3D plugin which I find works the fastest and best with most cards. If you are using the OpenGl of OpenGl2 one try D3D because its not neccessarily better to use those one. Also look in the plugins specific hacks for different games. Some have fixes. Also try turning off options one at a time to identify the problem.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
yikes you posted a third one of these? crap, im sorry coolsvilleman. i closed another one, and replied in one you hadnt posted in...well im closing this one because i got to it last. coolsvilleman, you have official permission to copy and paste an entire post ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.