Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Back to regular business
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First - the good news: The album is going to be released on 12/22/04 in Japan and will cost 2.500 Yen (about 18,41 EUR). The featuerd tracks are:

01. Matoya's Cave (FF1)
02. Battle 1
03. Hunter's Chance (FF9)
04. Vamo'alla Flamenco (FF9)
05. To Zanarkand (FF10)
06. The Dreadful Fight (FF4)
07. The Final Battle
08. The Man with the Machine Gun (FF8)
09. Otherworld (FF10)
10. Maybe I'm a Lion (FF8)
11. Murahama's Theme

(Source: www.squarenet.de)

An now for the bad ones: Nobuo Uematsu has left Square!

www.rpgamer.com said:
Nobuo Uematsu's official fan club has confirmed this report, saying that Uematsu will leave Square Enix this month and join a company named "Smile Please" in November. Uetmasu said that he would not want to call this "quitting," as that term is too extreme. Rather, it is akin to graduating from the company. His reason for leaving is to pursue work at his own pace. He plans to continue his work in writing game music, performing in concerts, and producing the upcoming second Black Mages album. He is also planning other activities outside of Japan as well.
Well, well, well...

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
I can't wait. Songs from FF4 too! About Nobuo Uematsu, he really hasn't been working on the latter FF games. S-E got some new people, that arn't as good, IMO.

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
He still will do work for them in the same way that Yasanori Mitsuda does.

·
Registered
179 Posts
i didn't realize the original black mages album was such a hit. i'm not a big fan of rock music myself... so i never really spent much time listening to it. i'm more or the piano collections sort of person. i always found final fantasy music was nice background music while i do my reading or homework. final fantasy gone rock just doesn't do it for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts