Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
:rolleyes:
You don't have bipolar disorder. You have teenager disorder. It's curable with time.
If I'm able to notice it then its definitely abnormal. My puberty mood swings stopped at around 13.
For Example: I could be completely hating something 1 second, then a few hours later or the next day I want to know everything about it.

Some days I'll give someone a hard time for the simplest things and some days I'll be easy to ask favors of. X_X

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
If on Monday you decide to sell everything you have to become a monk, on Wednesday you decide "F THAT" and want to become the best surfer of the world, then on Friday you decide you want to travel all around the world "just cause" : You have bipolar disorder.

If you Monday you're cranky, on Wednesday you're a angel and on Friday you just go "yeah meh whatever" : You're just human.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
If I'm able to notice it then its definitely abnormal. My puberty mood swings stopped at around 13.
For Example: I could be completely hating something 1 second, then a few hours later or the next day I want to know everything about it.

Some days I'll give someone a hard time for the simplest things and some days I'll be easy to ask favors of. X_X
Trust me dude. It's because you're 16. I'm not trying to be condescending, that's just how it is. When I was 16 I didn't think I was psycho just because of my age either, until I got older and looked back.

·
Opensource-spice
1,503 Posts
When you become 20, you'll understand what the term "calm" means and you'll wonder where all of your inspirational rage went and why grown men cry.

I hate to be depressing, but it's true. After puberty, life gets dull and monochrome. I actually felt like I hated the world back then...

I mean, I still do; I just wouldn't rationalize a radical display against the government or anything.

but yeah, back then I would've.

--
Technically speaking; you're still in puberty until age 18-19. People don't want to admit it but it's true.
Lets see you grow a full beard, mister.
Can't do it...
you just can't!

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
If on Monday you decide to sell everything you have to become a monk, on Wednesday you decide "F THAT" and want to become the best surfer of the world, then on Friday you decide you want to travel all around the world "just cause"
Actually I do think like that often, to a less grand extent though >_>. But wouldn't those examples be better branded as a half-ass personality type.
0_o

·
Banned
303 Posts
hey one good thing about bipolar {im not} is you can flame people and get away with it

isnt that right squall...

21 - 29 of 29 Posts