Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it may sound weird, but after listening to Katy Perry's "Hot n Cold" I realized I that I do indeed change my "mind like a girl changes cloths". In the last year or so I've had mood swings often and said some regrettable things.I did some research and took some online bipolar test. The results weren't very favorable.
Bipolar disorder: self-test - Self-testing - How to tell - Bipolar disorder - Black Dog Institute
In This test I scored 38..........
Bipolar Spectrum Screening Quiz: The Goldberg Bipolar Screening Questionnaire
In this test I scored 45 :drool:.

Btw, gtfo if your gonna start making lame puberty jokes because you were a late bloomer.

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
I dunno. There are days that I feel too nice and others that I feel too evil. Maybe I'm screwed up in the head. Or maybe God and Devil are fightning for my soul. Who knows. oO

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Bipolar has its ups and downs, it settles down as the hormone swings of teenagedom settle, but it comes back with a vengeance when you reach midlife.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
I know it may sound weird, but after listening to Katy Perry's "Hot n Cold" I realized I that I do indeed change my "mind like a girl changes cloths". In the last year or so I've had mood swings often and said some regrettable things.I did some research and took some online bipolar test. The results weren't very favorable.
Bipolar disorder: self-test - Self-testing - How to tell - Bipolar disorder - Black Dog Institute
In This test I scored 38..........
Bipolar Spectrum Screening Quiz: The Goldberg Bipolar Screening Questionnaire
In this test I scored 45 :drool:.

Btw, gtfo if your gonna start making lame puberty jokes because you were a late bloomer.
:rolleyes:
You don't have bipolar disorder. You have teenager disorder. It's curable with time.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
I did the first test and got 27... But in the second I got 48!oO

But who believes what some online tests say!:laugh: I remember doing some similar test years ago about schizophrenia and got 38%(it was valued like in "you're 38% schizophrenic" or "you're 14% gay" kind of way:lol:).

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Dude, you are slightly skitzo. its why we keep you around.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts