Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where and is it possible to get a PS2 bios i need on right about now and if i cant d/l one how do i upload it from my ps2 i have an working emulator but it needs a bios :hdbash:

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
Downloading Console BIOS is illegal so you wont get any links here. We dont support piracy, you know.

About how to rip bios from your own PS2, i dont know. Someone with more knowledge around here has to tell you how to do that.

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
It isnt illegal to make a backup of your OWN bios, however it is illegal to download the BIOS from sources other than your own PS2.

Dura lex, sed lex :)

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
You know, that answer isn very helpfull for most people. Newbies arent sure what words they should use when searching, whether it be some machines name or something. For example, i tried obvious ones what every n00b probaply tries, like PS2 Bios backup and PS2 Bios Rip and didnt find any clear results. Google is not always the answer for ignorant ones... :)

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
cloudvii said:
I don't like to offend , but ....
>>>Newbies arent sure what words they should use when searching

Come on Mr.Exprience . If you think you are better than "newbies" in searching , why don't you give him the answer directly ?

Sorry if you found this offending .
Not offending at all, though you could have left that MR. Experience out. :lol: . See, my point was that im a bit newbie myself when it comes to ps2 hardware aswell. I searched as well as i could thru google for him, but no results at all. :)

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
look for naplink, which would require a pl30x usb bridge cable, or ps2link which requires a network connection through the ethernet adapter.
ps2dev.org is a good place to start

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
Dont ask where to obtain the bios here. Refer to the PCSX2 FAQ for details on how to dump your own BIOS copy. closing..

Yours,
-Elly

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.