Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, thanks for the great work devs.

I have a problem with pcsx2 0.8.1.
I can't run any games(by run, I mean not even showing anything), I looked over the faqs, some stickies(configures it like Bositman's page), and made a search. Now, I'm starting to think that my problem may be with the bios files. What is really strange, because version 0.7 worked well for me.

Well, my system: Pentium 4 2.4gig, 1 gig ddr ram, ATI Radeon 9600 Pro 256 megs, Windows XP SP2.

P.S.:One thing to note is that when I used 0.7 I was using A Geforce MMX, now I upgraded to the Radeon(formated and windows recognized it, didn't update the driver), don't know if it is the problem, but can be.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
dont post your warez listings in here.

and can you be more precise about your games, do they make any CD/DVD reads or what?

and yes your graphics could be a problem if it has microsoft drivers on still, cos they suck, so get to www.ati.com and download proper ones then try again.

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
KoboldSlayer said:
My Bios folder:

"Picture of self in womens clothes"
LMAO Refraction, nice way to edit the post.:p Serious Kobold, don't show all these files unless you have a picture of all the PS2's you got them from.;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.