Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Luckily it seems to be a broken link. Yes read the board rules and you'll see that you can be banned for: asking for a bios or other illegal files or providing a link to illegal files.
To find a bios do a search on www.google.com for 'scph1001.bin' or 'scph7502.bin', or if that don't work try putting .zip instead of .bin

S

·
0 Posts
That is not the point. The point is, the rules are the rules and they MUST be obeyed. If they are not followed and people are allowed to get way w/illegal activites, it could mean the end of these boards and PSXEMU.com. I kid you not!!!!! So, read and heed! Also, even though the link you supplied seems to be broken, I'm removing it. Do not post another!:mad:
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
5 Posts
Originally posted by sxamiga
That is not the point. The point is, the rules are the rules and they MUST be obeyed. If they are not followed and people are allowed to get way w/illegal activites, it could mean the end of these boards and PSXEMU.com. I kid you not!!!!! So, read and heed! Also, even though the link you supplied seems to be broken, I'm removing it. Do not post another!:mad:
sincerely,
sx/amiga
sorry~:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts