Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have several Bios files in my folder. I'm not sure which one to use. In the configure menu I can choose from only 5 options (There are many more files) v2 USA v1 USA V2 Europe V1 Europe and Japan. There are some numbers that go with it too. But not matter which one I use I cannot load game files. It crashes.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
use a bios from a dumped from your ps2 and buy a game and make an iso of it to be 100% sure pirate and please cose the thread as the guy never read the forum rules like we dont support pirates... one of the reasons why we dont want to support pirates is because they end up using bad bios files which they have downloaded or bad images of games which also because they have downloaded it....

to answer the your question about corruption, we cant know if its corrupted, we can know its not corrupted if dump properly the bios of a ps2 you own and made a disc image properly of a game you have bought it....

see ya and next time dont join a forum without reading the rules

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't ask you where to download a bios, I do own a PS2 but I did not know how to dump my bios from the PS2, so I figured I could get them online. What the difference between downloading the bios from another computer or from my ps2? I also made an ISO file of my own game using Nero. I've never done this before and that's why I was questiong it. You assumed I pirated this game, I never said one way or the other.

I read the rules of your forum prior to posting and violated none as I didn't ask or say anything about any pirated software. You do sound like an arogant ass with that last line, fyi.

·
The Master of Disguise
808 Posts
I didn't ask you where to download a bios, I do own a PS2 but I did not know how to dump my bios from the PS2, so I figured I could get them online. What the difference between downloading the bios from another computer or from my ps2? I also made an ISO file of my own game using Nero. I've never done this before and that's why I was questiong it. You assumed I pirated this game, I never said one way or the other.

I read the rules of your forum prior to posting and violated none as I didn't ask or say anything about any pirated software. You do sound like an arogant ass with that last line, fyi.
Well, actually u did violate the Rules of Ngemu by downloading the BIOS rather than dumping it from your own PS2 Console. The difference is that u are dumping it from ur own paid to own console, when u download someone else's Bios, u are basically stealing the Bios reason why it is illegal to do so.

Once again, Read the rules to avoid being banned from here.

http://forums.ngemu.com/751350-post2.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.