Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't have too much experience with running Bios, but i finally got to the point where I'd like to delete some memory from the cards. Problem is that when I run Bios, it will freeze upon selecting "MEMORY CARD". I can mess around in "CD PLAYER", exit and enter it as much as I want but if I select "MEMORY CARD" my cursor disappears and I can do nothing as the screen is seemingly frozen.

Any tips with dealing with this?

·
Registered
91 Posts
If you're using "SCPH-1200 DualShock", make sure your Pad is set to "Digital Mode". BIOS always worked only in "Digital Mode"

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm using "SCPH-1080 Digital" actually, so I guess I'm in digital mode. All those settings seem to render the same result anyway.

·
Registered
25 Posts
No problems here editing a memory card's content. Using ePSXe 2.0.5, BIOS SCPH-1001, and keyboard to test. Can you read from those memory cards when loading a saved game? Post some more of your config data and, optionally, upload a memory card sample for us to examine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hmm, i can read the memory cards just fine and load games, the first memory card is just full.I was going to upload it here but the forum is telling me that it doesn't have the allowed extension. I've seen memory cards uploaded here in another thread so now I'm thinking its an extension problem.

Is there something wrong with the filename: "SLUS_011.72-00.mcr"?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Zip your file, change the extension, or just post it to a sharing site and copy the link so we can have a look. Before that, I'd just try to remove the underscore and the periods (other than the last) to see if it's choking on that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well here's the zip. If I chose the right file and everything else on the emulator is working correctly than this should be full enough that you can't create a new save on certain games.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
You didn't mentioned if you are using the HLE BIOS. If so, make sure to use your real PS1 BIOS instead.
With HLE BIOS I also don't have the BIOS Cursor/Arrow since Boot and also can't access any MC's...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is it possible to have the specs neccesary to run the games fin
You didn't mentioned if you are using the HLE BIOS. If so, make sure to use your real PS1 BIOS instead.
With HLE BIOS I also don't have the BIOS Cursor/Arrow since Boot and also can't access any MC's...
This was the problem, I had HLE BIOS enabled without knowing it would cause this. Thanks alot for your help guys, i can finally access memory cards now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is it possible to have the specs neccesary to run the games fin

This was the problem, I had HLE BIOS enabled without knowing it would cause this. Thanks alot for your help guys, i can finally access memory cards now.
I have exactly THE SAME problem. Thank God I found this forum site. Cheers, people. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts