Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, sorry about posting this. I havn't had time to check the rules to see if asking a question like this is alright, because i'm in a major hurry to hit my Doctor's appointment.
When I insert my Final Fantasy 9 Disc 1, I click on "RUN CD-ROM" and it says something about the bios isn't configured correctly. I have the real versions of this game, but I currently lack a ps1 and ps2, so i'm looking to play on the computer. Could anyone possibly tip me off in the right direction? I'm not talking about anything illegal, I just wish to play my playstation 1 game on the computer. I'm sorry if it's illegal or against any rules to ask for assistance in this matter.

-X`terr
PS: I'm trying to run it on ePSXe, v1.6.0, and the message it gives me is "ePSXe is NOT completely configurated go to config>bios to configurate it". I go there and there's nothing to select.

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Just like ChaosCode pointed out, you need a real PSX to dump your own bios, we can't provide you one because piracy isn't supported. Also it is adviced to use v1.52 for the FF games.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.