·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best visual effect i've ever seen >3 Crysis.:drool::lol:

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
PC @runatec...otherwise it would not be in the PC screenshot section.

It does look good, but it looks vastly inferior to Crysis.

Your 8800GT can run it fine raks?

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@scoomi Yes pretty fine without lag.

·
Is it a dream...
616 Posts
i got this on steam a few weeks ago, and i love it. it got some great looking areas, and the gameplay is fun as all hell. but there are a few design choices that drag the game down. and the pc port, while it runs nice, is a classic capcom port. theres no surround sound (the game uses openAL too, so they can't use vista as a scapegoat.) the game always shows 360 controls, and you can't use any other pc controller, the game states on the box it uses DirectX 10, but it doesn't, and the best part about the game (to me) the netplay is horribly broken. its one to check out if you have a 360 or ps3, but the pc version is horribly gimped.

also, an 8800gt should be fine. my 9600gt, not overclocked, can run it without a hitch at 1920x1080,

·
Is it a dream...
616 Posts
from what i've read it uses the Diesel engine.

****ty thing is, grin closed their doors recently, so there wont be a patch to fix the problems. sad, cause when you get it to work, and nobody is cheating using autofire, the multiplayer is insane. think quake 3 with a bionic arm. its also fun just to make a game with friends and just screw around. like this video will show

YouTube - Learn to Fly! (Bionic Commando Multiplayer PC) [1080p HD]

but its absolutely one of those games you have to play to judge, reviews are worthless.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.