·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Looked nice :(
I'd rather like a leaked ISO than just screenshots and small clips though.
It would be cool if they released a Director's Cut version of the game with all the 1.5 content...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mr. Killjoy said:
Looked nice :(
I'd rather like a leaked ISO than just screenshots and small clips though.
It would be cool if they released a Director's Cut version of the game with all the 1.5 content...
Well I think the beta or the magazine demo should see the light of day soon... As for Capcom to release it - no chance IMHO. Looking at those images makes me wonder way did they change the whole concept? With backgrounds like those the game looked more realistic.

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Yeah I think the same, it not only looks better, but also gloomier (word?) in some places,
I also saw few clips, and the game seemed to have a better ambience, more similar to RE1. Even though RE2 was darker than RE3, it's too bad they restarted the development after 75% completion and ended up sacrificing some aspects of the game :s

Not it's the opposite, they make lower-quality-faster-released games :I
(I said lower quality, not 'bad')

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see You're familiar with the history of the game :). Than You should have already heard about the armours, hand granades and other subweapons... The game would not only look better but would be more innovant than the final! Mikami saind in his interview that the real reasone why the game was scrapped was that the whole BH storyline would have to end on BH3. Well I still hope the game somehow will come out to surface, damn you Capcom!

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
>> Mikami saind in his interview that the real reasone why the game was scrapped was that the whole BH storyline would have to end on BH3.

Have you ever seen Capcom limiting their number of sequels?
Lemme see... Street Fighter, SF2, SF2', SF2 Turbo, SSF2... SF [email protected], Ex2... SFAlpha/Zero 1/2/3 ... naaah, they knew they couldn't stop at RE3 ;)

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
don't forget that SF series is based on fighting othere ppl, not on its story (which is... as it is... :???: ) and now if you look on RE games - story is all that matters, so it could be truth what Mikami said :)

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
>> don't forget that SF series is based on fighting othere ppl, not on its story

Of course, but the improvments are so minor from a version to the next one that it was clearly a way to make quick money :p

And IMO the plot uality in RE started dropping right after RE2

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mr. Killjoy said:
Of course, but the improvments are so minor from a version to the next one that it was clearly a way to make quick money :p

And IMO the plot uality in RE started dropping right after RE2
Yep, that's because RE 1.5 was never released. If the game was out not only the storyline would end on RE 3 BUT it would have a lot of innovations (e.g. hand granades - used in GC remake, armours - never used, bleeding wounds - used in Outbreak) so the serie would be forced to end quickly. Capcom wouldn't make so much money on 3 parts of the game but they would be totaly different from ech other (better?) - You couldn't say that there are less improvments, anywasm that's what I'm thinking. Unfortunately they chose the other path and made LOTS of games from the BH serie which have, as You mentioned, minior improvments.

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
I wish they release the new RE games someday on PCs, we only got RE1-3 yet :s
I hate to buy consoles just for a couple of games :(

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Yeah, I'll emulate GC, XBOX and PS2 games with my old computer and emus that can barely show splash screens of the games ...

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
If they wanted to make more money: Biohazard Alternative.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Kane said:
If they wanted to make more money: Biohazard Alternative.
like world full of zombies, there some virus(cure) make from zombies normal ppl :evil: and such $h1t ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello people,

I am looking for information about RE 1.5, and it's great to know that the background's pics were available.

But infortunaly, link are dead! :( Can someone share them again?

Thank a lot

·
!
6,312 Posts
Hello people,

I am looking for information about RE 1.5, and it's great to know that the background's pics were available.

But infortunaly, link are dead! :( Can someone share them again?

Thank a lot
Hello and welcome

is not allowed to bump old threads here, just make a new one at Games section.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.