Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of you out there who have played either Chrono Cross or Chrono Trigger, here's the biggest unsolved problem of all time: Is Flea a guy or a girl? :D

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
well in CT HE's a guy, but in CC Flea looks more like a girl. I think i even saw smallish breasts. :p

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well in CT HE's a guy, but in CC Flea looks more like a girl. I think i even saw smallish breasts.
Also, if you stole from him/her, you'll get something called the flea vest. According to the description, it's supposed to make him/her look feminine.

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
maybe that's where the silicone implants are stuck to. :D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:D:D:D

Remember in CT when you first meet it (that's how I'll refer to Flea from now on :D) and it said that looks doesn't matter? Well, let's all welcome the next Britney Spears!!! (No offense to the Britney fans...if there's any :D)

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Despite the fact that her music is terrible and she's a completely manufactured act, I am a Britney fan, and there are two VERY VERY big reasons why. :D

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
HOT DAMN!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

(ooohh, another useless post.. hope i don't get into trouble.):)

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
i don't like big chestss, they attract too much attention. I'm a face man myself. :D

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Well I myself happen to be a chest man, but suit yourself... However, the fabulous Ms. Spears has the face too... and legs... and belly... and legs... and chest... and a$$. :eek: I think it's safe to say that she is the epitome of the female form, no?

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I'm more of a leg man... I have a leg fetish... whooops... did I just say that out loud? oops.... :emb:

While we're on Britney (no pun intended), you guys seen her new video yet? that "Slave 4 U" (or something like that) song? Doesn't it just look.... wrong? I dunno man, and she's not even legal yet in the US.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
on Britney... heh heh heh... :eek:

I haven't seen it, but it sure sounds interesting. What could possibly be wrong about it?

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
nope, this is MY face pic. :)

sorry guys, just had to do this again. :D

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
damnit, shiori, use photoshop.. doesn't do her justice:mad:

ehehe:D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Asfaloth, here's your...erm...Chest Pic :D (You have no idea how many pics you can find by simply typing her name into a search engine...I did it in 2 minutes!!)

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
im in school right now, so i just use the super-basic utils found in Win2k here. :D Just did it using Paint and Imaging, like i said. but the original scan looks swell. :) i'd post that instead if it can fit, but it's 230KB....jpeg. :)

unless, of course, you know a way to compress a jpeg further using only Paint/Imaging. :)

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
That's more leg than what i usually see in her music videos. :D

1 - 20 of 248 Posts