Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do movies work in epsxe? They dont for me. All i get is a screen full of garbage and stuttering music in the background. 3D games work nicely but Resident Evil 2's backgrounds appear as a load of garbage, weird load of colours. Anyone help me?

·
Registered
310 Posts
>Do movies work in epsxe?

yes they do, maybe you didn't enable them

>Resident Evil 2's backgrounds appear as a load of garbage

RE 2 works fine on me, maybe you can post a screen shot and try to disable filtering coz it can cause graphical glitches

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's an option to enable them? I cant find it, is it in the graphics options or what? I think they are enabled though, it plays the sounds but the screen is just a mess. I get this funny error when i go into the graphics, sound or cd option screens it says it cant find some starting point or something in the kernel32.dll, maybe this has something to do with it

·
&-)---|--<
8,586 Posts
Please use the search function.. Mdec problems have been answered numerous times before.. Do a search for "mdec" of the boards..

As for your RE2 background problems.. Check this shot of RE2 running on my system.. This is at a resolution of 640x480, with 4xFSAA on.. Enable filtering\without sprites..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Problem solved! Thanks very much. You're right, i should have used the search fuction.:emb: Cheers again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts