Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am having a really nasty problem playing this game with epsxe 1.6. Right after defeating Dohati, when choosing to destory the second Mist Generator, the sounds seem to get messed up and when the FMV is supposed to play, the screen fades black and that's it. Nothing more happens after that. One thing I noticed is that the save file from Dohati's castle doesn't show any values, although it's supposed to do. Outside of the castle the save files seem to be ok, showing several values in a window, but once I save inside the castle, I get a blank window on that file. I am playing the german version of the game btw. but I don't think this has to do anything with the cause of my problem. I already tried using different plugins but that didn't work either. I don't know what to do now..can anybody help me?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My system specs:
Intel Pentium4 3ghz
512MB RAM
graphics card - Radeon 9200 SE AGP (128MB)

The plugins I use:
Pete's OpenGL Driver 1.75
P.E.Op.S. DSound Audio Driver 1.9
Mooby2 cd disk image driver 2.8

Can I use my epsxe memory card files with PSXeven or PCSX?

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
The memcards yes, iirc they can be transfered without problems. A different matter would be savestates. Anyway, providing the configs for the plugins would help aso. I'd suggest trying with peops gpu plugin to discard a gpu problem, changing to eternal spu plugin, and remaking the ISO, maybe there was a problem when creating it and that's why it fails now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts