Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello again

its me again

i have a big fat problem with my gamepad ( thurmaster fire storm)
i can´t set the analog stick and the keys for ( up, down, right and left)
but all the other keys ( for example cyrcle, cross,...) works

what misstake did i make?

sorry for my english i am german:)

·
PCSX2 Archiver
193 Posts
I have that same problem too, but I’m not complaining. The best that I can say is wait for a update of that plugin. Just wait.

Ich habe das genaue gleiche Problem auch, aber ich beschwere nicht mich. Das beste, dass ich sagen kann, ist Wartezeit für un Aktualisierung jenes plugin. Warten Sie nur.

EDIT: Maybe I should of changed it around. I speek English, not German as my first language.

I

·
0 Posts
OMG, schattenberg88. Never, never, never use a translation software, or babelfish or something like that to translate you posts. :p

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
it's actually normal, the pad plugin has been reworked along the development of 0.7, and in its current form, you can only use the keyboard for the d-pad, the analog sticks are emulated through the mouse, hold the left click and move for the left analog stick, and right click + move for the right stick, remains the problem of configuring L3 & R3, I guess someone forgot that :p

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
dadadadada said:
please, develop a bit faster :innocent: ;) :) :eyespin:
Emu authors don't have all the time in the world man. If they were high school students and not college students maybe they would have more time on their hands

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
at first i want to thank the pcsx2 team for great work

i hope the plugin for gamepad will release soon, you have all the time you need for a great plugin. i want to say i found a solution for the gamepad bug. its a very simple solution. use the old pad plugin ;) it is working a bit slowly but it works completely.
thank you for requesting cu in my next thread:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts