Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm playing "Beyond two souls" on psnow platform, and I use a USB generic gamepad (similar to ps dualshock but generic) with x360c. It works perfectly (even if I install gamepad drivers with the force feedback) but there are some movements that I don't know how to perform, exactly the one is in the image, a circle with a gamepad that I think I have to move the gamepad down or up (like a gesture). Can you tell me if i can use it or maybe remap with the keyboard in some way? Thanks in advanced.
2021-03-05.png

·
Not a Registered User
1,423 Posts
Hi, I'm playing "Beyond two souls" on psnow platform, and I use a USB generic gamepad (similar to ps dualshock but generic) with x360c. It works perfectly (even if I install gamepad drivers with the force feedback) but there are some movements that I don't know how to perform, exactly the one is in the image, a circle with a gamepad that I think I have to move the gamepad down or up (like a gesture). Can you tell me if i can use it or maybe remap with the keyboard in some way? Thanks in advanced. View attachment 201905
View attachment 201906
Sadly you're out of luck, that game requires motion controls which a generic gamepad won't have.
You gotta use a Dual Shock 4.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sadly you're out of luck, that game requires motion controls which a generic gamepad won't have.
You gotta use a Dual Shock 4.
Yep, I was just gonna suggest that he get a Dualshock 4 controller which is my gamepad of choice ;) .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts