Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
I don't use Glide Wrappers cause I have a Voodoo2(no, it's not very good), but people say that eVoodoo is the best. It's regularly updated, and you can download it here.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
If you have a Rage-Card (no matter which one) I would suggest using XGL. It runs pretty fine with my Rage128 and worked also pretty fine with my RagePRO (btw both Cards are crap;))

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
I hope you checked out glide wrappers section on our NGEMU site.Its good with little description of each wrapper.

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
iirc, when i was still using ultrahle way back, clide and gl2idea where my preferred wrappers, they used to work well with tnt based chipsets.. maybe you should also try them, just worth a try i guess..:)

·
Registered
310 Posts
when you use XGL or eVoodoo you must enable w-buffer on your drivers, you can do it with nvmax
or if you don't want to do that use gl2ide or any good OGL based wrapper

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Xgl has been working well for me in some of the games while evoodoo for some others.
Ok just want to know that why none of these wrappers work with glide plugins for epsxe?

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Originally posted by Omegainf
'cos the plugin uses Glide3 while the wrapper uses Glide2
Hmm,I was also thinking on same lines.Anyway any wrappers for glide3 coming up or expected in near future?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Wrappers for the Glide-Plugins in PSX-Emulators aren't a good idea. Since Lewpy's Plugin is not perfect yet and the wrappers are also having some bugs it would mean more graphic bugs.
But why should we use Glide-Wrappers in PSX-Games? Pete's Plugins are pretty good, so there is no need for a wrapper.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Originally posted by Nebuchadnezzar
But why should we use Glide-Wrappers in PSX-Games? Pete's Plugins are pretty good, so there is no need for a wrapper.
I just wanted to know about the possibility,not in any mood to use it right now.Neway Pete's plugins are very very good.

·
Registered
161 Posts
For me, it's eVoodoo. It's the only one that can get Goldeneye right, as well as every other game in the compatibility list.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Hmm, since new version of pj64 works well with d3d I will use wrappers less frequently now.Neway new suprahle pack has almost all the wrappers and its very easy to configure too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts