Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys, I just heard that she had a terrible accident.......

I just want to give her my best wishes and to say that I'm glad she is OK

what a shame that she hasn't come in a while.....

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Good luck, Sangu|ne! Hope you get better as quick as possible.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
hmm? what happened to her anyway? :confused:

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
For those of you who don't know, she got into a car accident a few days back. It was quite a big accident, fortunately no one was seriously hurt.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
:eek: Fortunate indeed!!! I've gotten into a crash once. I was bruised badly, but OK. Hope she'll start posting again soon.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
ah, car accident...been through two of them myself. :p The worse i got was 5 broken ribs, left arm broken in two places, whiplash and glass shards in my scalp. Good thing none of them glass fragments hit my eyes. :p

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Shiori
ah, car accident...been through two of them myself. :p The worse i got was 5 broken ribs, left arm broken in two places, whiplash and glass shards in my scalp. Good thing none of them glass fragments hit my eyes. :p
owww...

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
I'm glad to hear that Sang didn't got seriously hurt, I was worried about her. Hope she sees how we feel and come to say the "things" that she used to ;)

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
After already seeing the "Where is Sangu|ne" poll thread, I think she might be doubly disturbed by this one. That's just a wild guess on my part.

No car accidents here, for what it's worth.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Even if I had a couple bottles of liquor, hadn't slept in five days, and couldn't remember my name, I'd still drive better than other people here.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
My God... very good that everything is all right. I hope to see her post soon as well. She makes a difference here.

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
Even if I had a couple bottles of liquor, hadn't slept in five days, and couldn't remember my name, I'd still drive better than other people here.
You'd sure as hell drive better than me ;)
Got my driver's license two years ago and never touched a car since :D

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Hi d00ds and g4ls,

Just got a message from Sangu|ne, she's fine, and want to thank you guys for all the get-well wishes... she won't be back posting on the boards until Wednesday at least.... in the meantime, here's a big

THANK YOU

to all of you from her. :D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
that's because I can't drive...err...something like that :heh:

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Gk: I'm talking about people who have been driving around for years and technically should know what they're doing.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts