Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just want to know which characters you think work the best as a team,one of my favorites is law and eddy gordo.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Jin / Kazuya (great offense)
Nina / King (king and queen of grabbles and grab juggling).
True Orge / Devil (cheap use of projectiles)
Jin / Heihachi (Jin >> Devil Jin)

my favorite: Ling Xiao and Nina

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Jin, Kazuya, Heihachi, Devil, Paul, Bryan -> those are characters I mix most of the time :)

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
I can dominate all with Eddie and Law. Eddie with his quick ground work and Law with his quick high work. Nuff said! :thumb:

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm guessing scrub tatics indeed..

generally, people tend to use those two because they were way off with their moves, any scrubs can pull off eddie's break dance manuavers and attacks with several mashing of both kick buttons, same applies to Law.. but can you control them? ;) (especially eddie)

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
I tend to combo Hwoarang and Baek Doo San or Hwoarang and Lee Chaolan

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Magnis said:
I'm guessing scrub tatics indeed..

generally, people tend to use those two because they were way off with their moves, any scrubs can pull off eddie's break dance manuavers and attacks with several mashing of both kick buttons, same applies to Law.. but can you control them? ;) (especially eddie)
i can control them somewhat. but who cares. a win is a win with ot without any tactics. lol :thumb:

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
lool eddie and law... I you can't reverse reversals with them, then you're dead. Beak... another 'masher' (as lee :p) ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts