Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since there isnt enough tv's in the house for each person I recieved an ATi TV Wonder Pro for xmas last year. Its worked great for just T.V but now I am trying to hook my ps2 up to it.

Trying to play COD:FH on it was very difficult because everything was so dark. ATi's "Software" (Multimedia Center) is less than useful for anything and lags a few seconds behind while displaying video. NOT good at all for game consoles.

So does anyone know of good TV software (trial or freeware) that has good controls over picture/image quality?

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Aviator said:
..hmmm just wondering dwd..does like tv display in high res via the card on your screen if the channel/program is hifi ?
Nah, normal cable television is low res like 640x480. HDTV is of course higher, widescreen, and better quality but we dont subscribe to it.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Reich, try dscaler. It's the best by far. The only problem i have with it is i can't make it decode the sound, but for ps2 isn't a problem, as you can hook the audio channels directly to the sound card. Another good one is MoreTV.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I totally forgot about DScaler, the gamma filter is exactly what I needed :). I will check out MoreTV aswell.

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts