Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me the best video/audio settings for Project64?
My ROMs:
Zelda: Ocarina of Time (U) (v1.0) [!]
Donkey Kong 64 (U) [!]
Super Mario 64 (U) [!]
Super Smash Bros. (U) [!]
Mario Party 3 (U) [!]

Oh yeah, and um, my grandma's computer is emachines T1115, but she doesn't have internet, so is there any good configurations for her computer?

·
No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
Pirates shall receive no support here.

Read the rules.

Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Files are named according to the norms in vigor for rom management tools.

@ BretKinney: which emu and plugin versions do you use?
I have Project64 and
Video:
Glide64 Wonder Plus
Direct64 v0.5.03.25
Jabo's Direct3D6 1.5.2
Jabo's Direct3D8 1.6
Rice's Video Plugin 6.1.1
TR64 Direct3d v0.5
TR64 OpenGL v0.8.8

Audio:
Azimer's Audio Plugin 0.56 WIP 1
Jabo's DirectSound 1.6
zilmar's Audio Plugin

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Not only that, but according to what I've found on line, the Emachines t1115 =

1GHz Celeron (Coppermine, eww)
128MB RAM
Intel 810e graphics

Is not going to run those games comfortably (aside from Mario 64 maybe), no matter what you do.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Pirates shall receive no support here.

Read the rules.
I'm not giving away ROMS, what are you talking about?

Not only that, but according to what I've found on line, the Emachines t1115 =

1GHz Celeron (Coppermine, eww)
128MB RAM
Intel 810e graphics

Is not going to run those games comfortably (aside from Mario 64 maybe), no matter what you do.
So my grandma's computer is going to be boring forever? Crap... Oh well, ePSXe would never work on her computer anyway.

·
Standing by...
59 Posts
Ignore Masta's comment Bret, he means to imply that you're in possession of illegal roms because of the format which you have your games listed. It's a clear misunderstanding, as the format is used to distinguish games in different regions and of different versions. (eg. Ocarina of Time (U) (v1.0) [!] would be the original Gold cartridge released in the US, which retains Ganon's 'red blood' among other things which were altered in the gray cartridge releases.)

As for your grandma's emachines system, I was using a system very similar to that when I started getting into N64 emulation. I believe I was using the old Nemu64 emulator back then, which might be worth trying out on her system, though it's been discontinued for over 6 years now.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Uh... thanks for your commment.

Ignore Masta's comment Bret, he means to imply that you're in possession of illegal roms because of the format which you have your games listed. It's a clear misunderstanding, as the format is used to distinguish games in different regions and of different versions. (eg. Ocarina of Time (U) (v1.0) [!] would be the original Gold cartridge released in the US, which retains Ganon's 'red blood' among other things which were altered in the gray cartridge releases.)
Thanks for understanding.

As for your grandma's emachines system, I was using a system very similar to that when I started getting into N64 emulation. I believe I was using the old Nemu64 emulator back then, which might be worth trying out on her system, though it's been discontinued for over 6 years now.
Thanks! I'll download it on my 2GB USB Drive and put it on her computer. Now what about mine?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.