Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have used this emulator with no issue before with lower settings. For curiosity sake, I tried changing the graphic settings to mostly the highest it can go. I figured since this console came out in 1995 It shouldnt have any issues running on a laptop from... yes... 2013... 😂 But I digress.

Please detail me the best settings I can get based on the following PC info.

Windows 10 Home
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4200U CPU @ 1.60GHz, 2301 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
RAM 6GB
Nvidia Geforce 740M

Go ahead, laugh it up. This is the first computer I have owned in 10 years and all I can afford right now.

I don't claim to know much about how computers work. I know how to update drivers, use control panel, device manager, etc (basic things). I also do know 1.6 Ghz processor is considerably slow compared to todays standards but I am assuming I am more than good on RAM?

So when it comes to the settings regarding shaders, textures, vsync, i have no clue what I am doing here. I just want my games to look as vibrant, beautiful, colorful as possible.

My laptop is hooked up to my TV which is 1080p 60hz. So I would prefer (if possible) to be able to do 1080p 60fps at 16:9 resolution.

If there is anything else you need info on, I'll be more then happy to answer them to the best of my ability.

Thank you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts