Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I was just wondering if someone could help me figure out which is the best and most compatible Sega Saturn emulator out right now. I'm intrested in getting into saturn emulation, but I don't have any games yet and I want to know if any of the emulators run games well enough to warrant a purchase.
I've heard of Satourne, and girigiri which I hear isn't available anymore. The websites I've seen show some screenshots, but most of the sites I've found seem to lack english. oO
Thanks in advance. :thumb:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey, look who's there ! Isn't it Bopig, the guy that insulted Fabien and his work on Satourne not so long ago ?
And you insulted me on Satourne forums also IIRC ...
You see, I know who you are, and I didn't forgot what you did ...

You're the only person so far that made me ask for a ban on the old forums, congratulations !

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Runik said:
Hey, look who's there ! Isn't it Bopig, the guy that insulted Fabien and his work on Satourne not so long ago ?
And you insulted me on Satourne forums also IIRC ...
You see, I know who you are, and I didn't forgot what you did ...

You're the only person so far that made me ask for a ban on the old forums, congratulations !
Heh. Ah yes, so your here as well eh? Delightful. :zzz:
Well, Honestly I don't recall to much about that argument. I believe I was a little pissed off at the fact that his emulators GUI sucks so much. I havn't tried it since then though, has he improved it yet?
BTW, It's unlikly I insulted you on IRC, because I don't use it for emulation purposes.

·
Administrator
8,200 Posts
Bopig! said:
Heh. Ah yes, so your here as well eh? Delightful. :zzz:
Well, Honestly I don't recall to much about that argument. I believe I was a little pissed off at the fact that his emulators GUI sucks so much. I havn't tried it since then though, has he improved it yet?
BTW, It's unlikly I insulted you on IRC, because I don't use it for emulation purposes.
lets try and keep whats been done in the past....well in the past.
i dont know what version of Satourne you are reffering to but Satourne 1.1P has a very nice GUI...

·
Registered
117 Posts
You weren't refering to the GUI, but to the speed of Satourne ...
You wrote about how a crappy programmer Fabien was to only achieve 15 fps on today pcs, when playstation emulators were full speed.
When I explained to you why, you went mental, yelling that I was saying bull**** etc ...

And regarding my previous post, I never refered to IRC (IIRC = If I Remember Correctly)

·
Administrator
8,200 Posts
ok thanks for the info Runik. As he havent done anything wrong him I dont think this justifies a ban. Bopig! I do hope you have learned from your ban on Satourne's board. I dont want to see you b*tching on emu authors here because youll get the same thing you got over there ;)

I'll close this now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.