Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wich revision is recomended so i can pass the forst star?
NTSC
Or Can someone post the save with one star?
I do not have a wii:(

·
Registered
454 Posts
Then what you are doing is illegal and therefore we can't support you. Sorry.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Then what you are doing is illegal and therefore we can't support you. Sorry.
Well, that's not entirely fair, he might own the game. Might sound unlikely, but I have loads of genuine, purchased Wii games, but no TV in my university dorm, just my laptop.

·
pj64 freak & dolphin user
98 Posts
There is no legal way to get wii/gc isos

There are 2 possible solutions to get wii isos:

1) You download the isos : illegal
2) You dump the isos from your wii/gc : illegal

Fact:
This solutions are illegal!
Both break the copyright of nintendo!

·
Join the Dark Side!!
266 Posts
If I recall right to play Wii games on Dolphin you MUST have the console 'cause you need to dump the masterkey.bin file of It, and without It even if you has original Wii games they will not work on Dolphin....am I right??

I'm not sure about GC games tough, 'cause they has the "key" builted in each game.

There are 2 possible solutions to get wii isos:

1) You download the isos : illegal
2) You dump the isos from your wii/gc : illegal

Fact:
This solutions are illegal!
Both break the copyright of nintendo!
ok, so...??

Making ISOs from games that you legally own seems pretty right to me, It's always better to load your games from your HDD than from the DVD drive, also how we play GC discs on Dolphin if they aren't recognized by the DVD drive??, the only way I know is ripping them off using the GC console.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
This thread need to closed. It is not getting anywhere. An argument here is not going to make n00b listen at all. Don't waste your time, people.

·
Registered
49 Posts
If I recall right to play Wii games on Dolphin you MUST have the console 'cause you need to dump the masterkey.bin file of It, and without It even if you has original Wii games they will not work on Dolphin....am I right??
How many of you do actually know how to dump the "masterkey.bin" file (?!) from the wii?

Seesh, give this guy a break.

Yoshi96: Mario Galaxy doesn't work well yet. That's the problem with emulators. They take years to become fully usable, and even then you ought to save often, should something bad happen.

·
Join the Dark Side!!
266 Posts
How many of you do actually know how to dump the "masterkey.bin" file (?!) from the wii?

Seesh, give this guy a break.
We only following the forum's rules, If you don't like it then simply don't POST.

There are various guides on the net to dump the file, and I know there's no way to prove how many of us tells the truth about owning the console, but hell HOW difficult it can be following the simple rules of this site??,In the worst of the cases he could just tell a lie but no, prefers to brake the rules and INSIST for advices.

·
Registered
377 Posts
We only following the forum's rules, If you don't like it then simply don't POST.

There are various guides on the net to dump the file, and I know there's no way to prove how many of us tells the truth about owning the console, but hell HOW difficult it can be following the simple rules of this site??,In the worst of the cases he could just tell a lie but no, prefers to brake the rules and INSIST for advices.
+1, 'nuff said.

·
Registered
113 Posts
C'mon guys, how many topics are there on this very forum about people running commercial Wii games? They're just as (un)likely to have their own dump of their 'masterkey.bin'. Indeed give the guy a break, it's not as if he's asking where to get ISOs.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Play it on wii for now

1 - 20 of 29 Posts