Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gamers, This is a tuff question. Out of all the Resident Evil Games. What would be the best? If you ask me I would say RR4. Because of the new camara veiw. But the bad thing about it is not as scary as the other ones. Well catch you later gamers! :smilylaze

The Dragon Gamer

·
I've Changed
298 Posts
Hmmm, torn between RE 3 Nemesis and RE 4.
sx/amiga

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Only played Code: Veronica, still need to play the rest.

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,478 Posts
Resident Evil 2 pwns all.

·
Registered
46 Posts
RE4 is the Best Gameplay for Gamers, along with the graphics and control system. Plus it's a smooth ride all the way through the game. For complexity and story, one must focus on RE2 - RE3 as the original crown achivements of the series. I think RE4 is the genisis to a new direction for the series, as in alot of ways RE4 could just of well have been anybody's story and not an RE character's such as Ada Wong and Leon.

·
"Insert witty title here"
1,049 Posts
I've played 1-4 and Code Veronica and Outbreak. I would say my favorite is 4, followed by Outbreak, Code Veronica, and 3, 2, 1. So, pretty much the order they were released backwards :p. I'm lucky I played the second one first. I absolutely HATED the first one. I've heard the remake is much, much better, so I'm hoping to try it soon.

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
I haven't tried RE4 yet, but I like RECV for the Deadcast 'er Dreamcast.

·
Registered
148 Posts
RE 4 is the best ever released man look at all the rating websites it is the best in almost every single way. ask me whats my favorite i would say 4,1,0,2 then comes 3. and all the REs that i have played are purly on the GC so that i enjoy every single aspect of the game.

·
Nintendo Zealot
1,425 Posts
Remake!!
Played through CV the otherday & cant believe lots of people think its one of the better RE's, no exploding heads, absolutley dire voice acting (which is saying something for an RE game) & a stupid end boss, allthough I have only played it once so might like it better after a few more play throughs.
I like RE4, 3, 2 & 0 about the same though as there all really good.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
what do you think, will they make remake of RE 2?? that could be awesome :) (even if it was only release for GameCube :p)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts