1,330 Posts
best racing: GT and Wipeout
best sport: Tony Hawk 3
best rpg: FF VII
best action/adventure: MGS/spiderman
best FPS: Medal of Honor
best flight simulation: Ace Combat 3

:)

Worst game i ever "bought": Nitrous Oxide...it came w/ vgs...

·
Emulation student
168 Posts
favorites...

bought PS one from sister few years back 4 GranTurismo - only!
used 2 play it at a friends and _did_not_even_realize_ there was single player until right b4 I bought it - pleasant surprise
great game
another one i really enjoy is Forsaken - the soundtrack by "The Swarm" is awesome - imagine playing Doom or Quake in 6 directions with really "pretty" light effects
great game

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
I'm replaying Xenogears (great game) now, mainly because my copy of Chrono Cross doesn't work anymore.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Fou-lu
I'm replaying Xenogears (great game) now, mainly because my copy of Chrono Cross doesn't work anymore.
HAHAHAH, oh wait, I already know that. Er...:p Too much work to do. Don't know why people like that game so much, doesn't seem all that good to me.

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
>Don't know why people like that game so much, doesn't seem all that good to me.

You know, weird storyline. :p

>HAHAHAH, oh wait, I already know that.

That was my intention ;)
When you can do that (you know what), PM me first, as every time i try, i discover new problems :(

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
well.... there is not a single best game.... every game is the good in its own way... MGS is good in a lot of things... FF8 for its graphs and storyline... CC for its graphs too... and its magic plot (looks really good).... PE2 well...... find out by yourself (it has an "I don't know what I don't know where...)... etc..etc...etc

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
metal gear solid, resident evil 3 and final fantasy VIII
in second hand chrono cross, dino crisis 2 and parasite eve II

1 - 20 of 22 Posts