3: Tekken 3

What r your TOP 3?

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Here goes my top 3.

1.Dino Crisis-2
2.Resident Evil-2
3.Metal Gear Solid(I got that game very recently,havent played for long though)

All those who were close but failed to make the cut-Resident Evil-1,Resident Evil-3,Silent hill and Brian Lara Cricket.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Forgot to list the next two...:emb:
Here it is again:
Top 3:
1. FF7
2. MGS2 (will there even be any doubt?)
3. MGS

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
Forgot to list the next two...:emb:
Here it is again:
Top 3:
1. FF7
2. MGS2 (will there even be any doubt?)
3. MGS
MGS2 ? I think we are talking about PS one here and not PS two ?Btw PS-2 have some very good games (I havent played any though):D.
One more thing I have noticed recently on our forums is that , whenever someone forgets a line or a word in his post he always makes a new post(I guess there is an edit button on lower right side of your posts but people are not using it anymore).;)

·
It's a Spinning Smile!
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
defiently talking about the PS 1 here :)

FF7 is getting a few top 3 votes here, the FF series is great, hence FF 8 being my number 1!! :D

Come on then whats ya top 3!! at the end of this I should be able to give a post with the top 3 games ever and if my brain holds out the top 10!

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Can't we get intelligent polls around here? This is almost as bad as the epsxe vs bleem poll. Actually I take it back, it is just as bad.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by prafull

MGS2 ? I think we are talking about PS one here and not PS two ?Btw PS-2 have some very good games (I havent played any though):D.
One more thing I have noticed recently on our forums is that , whenever someone forgets a line or a word in his post he always makes a new post(I guess there is an edit button on lower right side of your posts but people are not using it anymore).;)
If it's just PS1, then here's the list:
1. FF7
2. MGS
3. Chrono Cross
About the edit button, I think people turn a blind eye on that so they get more post counts :heh:

·
It's a Spinning Smile!
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originaly posted by gerbilcannon

Can't we get intelligent polls around here? This is almost as bad as the epsxe vs bleem poll. Actually I take it back, it is just as bad.
What do u want a poll comparing the internal CPU architecture of the PS 1 and N64? or is that not intelligent enough!! :D

I just want to know what people like to play as I have argued many time the benifits of RPG over shooter etc etc :shout:

:D

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
My top 3: :D

1) FinalFantasy VIII
(my personal favorite of all the FFs on the PSX)

2) Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Series
(3 isn't gonna be as good as the PS2 version though :eyes: )

3)Intelligent Qube
(I loved this game, the music was great and well composed and the game play was a nice new type of puzzle)

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by gerbilcannon
Intelligent polls? Isn't that an oxymoron? ;)

·
It's a Spinning Smile!
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Polls are never intelligent, but I like them!!! :D

hey Asz I have never heard of 'Intelligent Qube, sounds weird!! :)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Never herd of IQ?! :eyes: :eyes: :eek: :eyes: :eyes:! IQ was a great puzzle game, it is super ultra rare though, so all I have is a burned copy... Anyways, look around on Sony Website for it, I herd of a sequel that is supposed to be coming to the PS2, but I herd about that around when the PS2 came out, and I would think it would be out already, but I suppose they are composing a bunch of great new music for #2 unless it was canceled! (If it was canceled I will blow up my house)

·
It's a Spinning Smile!
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:rockets: blowing up your house that would b drastic lol :D I shall look around for it sounds interesting, and if it's rare even better :) Strange that know one is voting for Puzzle games though, there are some greats puzzle bobble, bust a move (same thing really) tetris, hell even monopoly (N64, don't know if it was released on PSX!!)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Don't forget Magical Drop! Which is another of my favorite puzzle games, but I don't know if it was on PSX I loved to play it all the time on the Neo Geo machine at my local Arcade.

·
It's a Spinning Smile!
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ahh yes the legendry NEO GEO, 'KOF', 'Blazing Star', Metal Slug 1,2,X,3!!! but anhow err mmm, wrong machine for this forum!! even with so little votes :( RPG is sure winning :D..........and not a vote for the other 4 options I gave!!!! mmmmm u sure this isn't an RPG / PSX forum!!!

·
It's a Spinning Smile!
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So I take it everyone forgot RE1,2,3, Tekken 1,2,3!!!! But true I agree with the FF series around and things like CC, RPG is the best!! :D

·
Registered
356 Posts
Tekken SUCKS! there's no IDEA! I know a chase where my country's champion where fighting against someone who was interfering (?) him and the reporter won!!! she was just punching the buttons...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts