Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't bothered with doing this in a long time and i was wondering what program is the best that can do it easily,i have heard fraps can do it but i have never tryed with it so any recommendations are welcome.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
dukenukem said:
I haven't bothered with doing this in a long time and i was wondering what program is the best that can do it easily,i have heard fraps can do it but i have never tryed with it so any recommendations are welcome.
Fraps? Maybe fraps + some progs which:
- extract avi frames to images
- combine images to animated gif (could be corel, photo shop(??))

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
i use, Jasc animation pro

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where can i get Jasc animation pro?

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
Adobe Imageready can be used for animated gifs as well though its a much more complex program so it does take a lot longer to learn how to do things

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
I would recommend Adobe Image Ready... well there are a lot of gif animator out there like Ulead GIF Animator if you want...

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
its not that good... I tried using Fireworks but the graphic capability of Adobe Image Ready is much better... and Firework is not focus on just making gif but a vector base program compare to Illustrator and CorelDRAW

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Which one is the easiest and free?

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
err... all are sharewares... eman you have to purchase these... adobe image ready is what I recommend... but if you want free apps... guess you should go to download.com and choose some gif animator freewares...

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
I found a neat little freeware program called "UnFREEz". You load up each frame separately as a bitmap, set the order and it makes one out of that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts