Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a reliable place to purchase a usb adapter to plug my old playstation controller's into my computer. All I can find are companies in Hong Kong and Canada. I am looking for a store in the US.

Thanks!

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
6,550 Posts
Hey, howbout trying an online store? I think kiki-joy from soyo is probably the best. I remember sxamiga mentioning that he got his from Fry's electronics store. If you have one near you, maybe you should try there.. :)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Originally posted by Xeven
Hey, howbout trying an online store? I think kiki-joy from soyo is probably the best. I remember sxamiga mentioning that he got his from Fry's electronics store. If you have one near you, maybe you should try there.. :)
hey xev do you have one of those psx-to-usb thingys? can't find one here in my area do you know a place(not online)where to get one?

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
Hey, my friend was looking for one of these psx-usb adapters. But I think it will be hard to find it here in Brazil.

I think this thread should be moved out of the PSX screenshots section.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.