Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seeing peoples opinions, have been watching quite a few lately.

Unleashed: Jet Li, who is trained like a dog and all he knows to do is kill. Soon finds himself in a whole new life with a family, and in the end he has to do what he can protect it. Very good. i'd five it a 4.8/5.

Danny the Dog (2005)

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
Fearless

Although I have mentioned it before this is honestly one of the best Kung Fu/Wushu films I have ever seen. Brilliant story and fighting and one of Jet Li's best ever performances.

9.5/10

Chocolate

Interesting and a bit different, follows the story of a girl who is mentally challenged, but when she eats chocolate her senses go crazy and she can mimick any fighting style she can see. Insane stunts and some wicked wipeouts, great figting film.

8.7/10

Ong Bak 2

Brutal can be the only word to describe the fighting in this film and the end scene is truly savage in the best sense. Tony Jaa once again shows off his amazing and robust skills and is a fantastic film for those who like their violence nice and rough.

8.5/10

·
Registered
833 Posts
Hmm no jackie chan movies? Like Snake in Eagles Shadow.
Other non Jackie Chan movies are Prodigal Son and Hell's Wind Staff which are probably my favorite semi cheesy awesome kung fu movies.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Hero - Jet Li
Now if only it had an actual story...

Anyways out of the all kung-fu movies I have seen (which admittedly is not many) I like House of Flying Daggers best.

·
Premium Member
17,148 Posts
The Karate kid :p
What tha.... this thread is for Kung Fu movies and not for dancing movies... Karate kid can´t be categorized as a karate or kung fu movie.. i remember when i watched that movie several years ago.. i asked myself "What the hell are they doing???? dancing??? or just trying to get something in the butt? in fact its just too softly :D

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Controlled Karate is similar to the Karate seen in Karate Kid though...it's not dirty street fighting, it's disciplined martial arts and yes it works like that...sure it's not as awesome as choreographed action scene by Jet Li, but it is real.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Haha yeah, I never watched the whole film, got bored XD. I think there was a sequal as well. Not entirely sure though
there was two sequals actually if i remember right, well theres two that ive seen, and if i remember right there was some weird spin off called the next kratee kid.

bad times, very bad times.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.