Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to create an ISO image to use with EPSXE (I'm using Undisker) but halfway through it just stops (I tried it with FF9,no scratches on CD and it still didnt work). What is the best program to create an ISO (to run off the harddrive)? Thanks.

·
It's a Spinning Smile!
5,309 Posts
Try IsoBuster, that has mad e perfect ISO's for me every time.

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
Yeah
Cdrwin is trhe best

·
100% emulated freak
1,028 Posts
I have never had a problem with isobuster or clonecd

·
Premium Member
6,338 Posts
I'd recommend CDRWIN or CloneCD, they both use RAW data reading. DiskJuggler, ISO Buster and BlindWrite are also good programs. I think any one of them can image PSX CDs. Try any of them or all of them, it never hurts to have more than one imaging program. :)

·
Blitz Gundam Pilot
1,014 Posts
Yeah, Blindwrite is very very easy to use!

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
I use clone cd and I think its very good.In fact this was the first iso creation software I used and I havent faced a problem yet ,so I am continuing to use it and will recommend it.

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
The first one I tried was CDRWIN, and it always worked perfectly. So, I never tried any other program.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Clone Cd IS the best. if you know it all and use all the option you can make iso of ALL games. theres all unlock options in the program. if the cd have 1 or 2 protection you can bypass it with it. i use that anytime.

·
Registered
680 Posts
The lastest version of CloneCD has this 'Amplify Weak Sectors' feature, to make an even more perfect 1:1 copy of ANY protected game cds (PC and PSX)

Clone CD !!!!

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
can´t just believe you guys still talking here :D ,
BTW CDrwin is the best

2,209 Posts
Isobuster. It's great, easy to use and you can convert your vcds right to mpg files. It's the only one I use. Cdrwin would just freeze for me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts