Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what you people thought was the best sound setting, as both null and the internale SPU gave me a lot of glitches. I've doodled around but can't really find one that suits my taste.

·
Blitz Gundam Pilot
1,014 Posts
well, TOE is the same as TOD2 right? I think the internal SPU plugin also works great at TOD2

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well the problem with the internal spu is that before a person talks, you can here a little glitch in which it starts to say their next line before they "actually" say it. I've toyed with Iori and sometimes had one where mdecs didn't have a problem but sound had glitches or vice versa but never anything really good.

·
Registered
416 Posts
i tried toe2, and yes, you can hear a little bit of the next line when the currect line ends. too bad. there's no such a problem in toe.

·
Registered
310 Posts
it's best to use the Iori plugin coz the Pete and internal spu (dunno for Andy) including vgs have troubles with the dialog...
my guess is that the prob(or a possible work-around) is with the plugin since Iori works fine.. somebody kindly report this to Pete

my iori setting:
sound buffer size :8
xa buffer size: 48
+ highres
+ enable noiuse...
+ reverb
+ spu irq

sound card:
SBLive! value

hope that helps

1 - 8 of 8 Posts