Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering what the best graphics plugin for FFX-2 is. I just downloaded and played through FFX flawlessly with GSDx10 (MSVC 15.00 SEE2) 0.1.4. Never had any kind of lag, always ran the game at 100%. But the starting video is cut in half and has the little black squares and is dark in FFX-2 with that plugin. My zeroGS KOSMOS (No sse2) 0.97.0 shows the starting video decently, but I dont tihnk its the newest version around.

Just wondering what people have used to run this game well. My systems specs definitely arent the problem, since FFX worked amazingly.

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
FFX2 takes a bit more cpu grunt then FFX. While FFX can get away with 2.8ghz with hacks, that will get you nothing but slideshow fps on the ffx2 fmvs.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well my ZeroGS graphics plugin runs the FMVs at about 90-100%, but the inagame graphics are really bad, but when i switch to the gsdx10 plugin, the ingame graphics looks great and get 100% fps. while its totally playable switching between the 2 if I really need to see the FMVs, was just wodnering if there was a better option.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
download the latest PCSX2 SVN build.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.