Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know what the other good plugins for a Voodoo2 Banshee PCI 16mb Video card is. THe only thing that works is Lewpy's Glide3/3dfx Renderer. Pete's work, but are very slow, or very fast, or has the wrong colours. I know that I have a 3dfx card, but I can't find any other good ones..

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Nothing beats Lewpy's plugin for Glide-based video cards. Another alternative is to try Direct3D-based plugins (Pete, Segu, NikK), but stay away from the OpenGL plugins. All in all, Lewpy's should give you the best performance.

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Lewpy's Glide is the best plugin for you. Your video card is Voodoo Banshee, not Voodoo2 Banshee(Voodoo2 is a different card). Anyway, Lewpy's plugin is the best for any 3dfx card. Make sure you have the latest drivers for your card.

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
Hmmm

Our old card was a Voodoo 2 PCI...It worked amazingly well with Pete's D3D..as well as Lewpy's....we could post the configs we used if you wish

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
Re: Hmmm

Originally posted by Dark Watcher
Our old card was a Voodoo 2 PCI...It worked amazingly well with Pete's D3D..as well as Lewpy's....we could post the configs we used if you wish
ehh... I... ehh... well who are we? im to stupid to understand ;)

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
ohh and yes, the lewpy´s is the plugin that fit your card ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Dark Watcher is speaking in the Third Person. It is the way all royalty and mysterious beings speak. Example: A King might say, "We are not amused, what you do displeases us greatly." I hope this makes it easier to understand.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 8 of 8 Posts