Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes i know this topic has probably been done before, but i cant find it *yes i have searched*

so im just going to ask the main question of this topic, what is the best free pc games in your oppinion.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i think he meant full free pc games ....as in which has levels,gr8 graphics and a multiplayer :p

remove the great graphics and multiplayer, and youve hit the nail on the head.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
best freeware game ever is cave story and theres even a psp version which the suthor of the pc version gave praise for, which dont see anymore all we see is cease and desist letters...

anyways while the graphics a simple, the story, music and the platform shooting action is top notch and thats why i am dying for another game with similar graphics (i can't remember the name) which is a 3d world working on a 2d plane and rotating the camera can help you find a different path, its looks great but i am pissed off since it said it was going to be released over 6 months ago but it got delayed with no release date available

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
best freeware game ever is cave story and theres even a psp version which the suthor of the pc version gave praise for, which dont see anymore all we see is cease and desist letters...

anyways while the graphics a simple, the story, music and the platform shooting action is top notch and thats why i am dying for another game with similar graphics (i can't remember the name) which is a 3d world working on a 2d plane and rotating the camera can help you find a different path, its looks great but i am pissed off since it said it was going to be released over 6 months ago but it got delayed with no release date available
heh, already bet that, including hell. It was a hell of a game.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.