I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your fav file hosting/downling service???:innocent::evil::drool:

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,477 Posts
megaupload.com

Most of the servers are very fast and max out my download speed. (1.5Mbytes/sec) I have an account with them to host files and the plus side is no ads or waiting because of this.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For me i prefer Megaupload the best upload and download ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unlimited!!!!
You guys are quick i havent fininished the list you got the post!

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
I'm pretty annoyed at all these websites in that they just pester the heck out of you to get a freakin' premium account!! Stupid 30 seconds download tickets, 1 download at a time, no resume support and what not!!

But still, I think Rapidshare wins the cake for me, just because of the vast amount of content that one can find in it, and because I can easily search that content using RapidLibrary

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Megaupload isn't as annoying as most due to the higher file limits. Rapidshare is annoying as hell, especially if you're on a proxy server and some other guy is trying to download something. -_-

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
I mainly use megaupload as it is only one of the few file hosting services I am familiar with. I don't really use Rapidshare, as I have found it to be a rather irritating experience, considering the restraints put in place.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
They all have *****y restraints. Captchas, 45 seconds download "tickets", no resume support, one download at a time, limited speed, broken downloads, etc etc

·
Lurker, pretty much...
296 Posts
Mediafire, for its high speed, no download time, user-friendly folder management... all that even for guest users.
And you can connect using only your e-mail and your account password. Simple.

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
For storing my own personal data, I use my Google Pages.

For downloading content from other people, either Filefactory or MediaFire (my vote goes to the former though).

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Megaupload and Mediafire. I am surprise that Megashare was not include in the list. It is very fast too. :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts