Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Member Since June 2004
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i know that it takes almost years to get an emulator running commercial games but for now which is the best DS and PSP emulator to keep an eye on?

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
goku262002 said:
bet cha there is one but its underground!
Uh, the closest one that fits that description is Ensata which is coded by Nintendo themselves, but is not legal to have in your posession. Other than that it dosent get much more underground than that ;) So far the scene seems to be more towards psp hacking and developing for it then actually emulating the machine.

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
Reichfuher said:
Uh, the closest one that fits that description is Ensata which is coded by Nintendo themselves, but is not legal to have in your posession. Other than that it dosent get much more underground than that ;) So far the scene seems to be more towards psp hacking and developing for it then actually emulating the machine.
I think he was talking about an underground PSP emulator...

·
Registered
86 Posts
PSP has an emulator, it's called PSPE (you can find it at the PSP section of DCEmu).

It's practically useless atm if you're looking to play games though, as it only runs homebrew, and slowly.

·
Member Since June 2004
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Posty said:
PSP has an emulator, it's called PSPE (you can find it at the PSP section of DCEmu).

It's practically useless ATM if you're looking to play games though, as it only runs home brew, and slowly.
hell dude i ain't stupid i know that all current emulators except dolphin cant run commercial games i just want to have the emulators that aren't going to give up and might succeeded in getting commercial games to run someday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts