Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, if anyone still exists which I'm hopeing you do, I'm wondering the best configuration and best plugins for my system.

System Specs:
2.2GHz Pentium 4 (not HT)
ATI Radeon 9250 128MB AGP (forgot what x's)
Onboard Sound chip called VIA AC'97 Audio
80GB Western Digital HD

Any more info? PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! :)

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
MuffinKing said:
does it matter what disk I'm playing?
meaning like disc 1 or disc 2....? nah they are the same. btw, it's "disk" for a floppy disk, and "disc" for like a CD (compact disc).

i have LOD but i havent played it yet. if these settings dont work let me know ill try em out.

Plugin: Pete's OpenGL Driver 1.1.76
Author: Pete Bernert
Card vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
GFX card: GeForce 6800/AGP/SSE/3DNOW!

Resolution/Color:
- 640x480 Window mode
[32 Bit]- Keep psx aspect ratio: off

Textures:
- R8G8B8A8
- Filtering: 0
- Hi-Res textures: 0
- VRam size: 128 MBytes

Framerate:
- FPS limitation: on
- Frame skipping: off
- FPS limit: Auto

Compatibility:
- Offscreen drawing: 3
- Framebuffer texture: 2
- Framebuffer access: 0
- Alpha multipass: on
- Mask bit: on
- Advanced blending: on

Misc:
- Scanlines: off
- Line mode: off
- Unfiltered FB: off
- 15 bit FB: off
- Dithering: off
- Screen smoothing: off
- Screen cushion: off
- Game fixes: on [00000020]

for sound, use Eternal 1.41. for CD use Peops (best) or xeven's or sapu's (easy, autoconfiguring). 'course, you can bypass the CD plugin if you make an ISO (with a program like ISObuster, Alcohol 120%, cloneCD, etc).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey thanks for the info and tip about the disc/k lol. Hmm i'll try out these settings and see what I get. I've been using SSSPSX for a replacement because of the sound problems im getting on LoD, and on SSSPSX its all perfect BUT the pad.. it sometimes gets slow and won't let me tap my keyboard really fast. :(.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
with tapping? because in LoD you need tapping for the multi magic which is what i need badly.. for some reason it stopped doing it.. sigh. Anyway, i came back with video results... for the starting of the thing (SCEA presents) its like white on white with a black border around the letters and sometimes flicker. but then i loaded up my save state and everything was fine. the only problems i had was with the transition its black and the sound is a bit slow at that point but gets back to normal during battle. im in fletz right now with the twin castle and i see like green pixels and sometimes a long green line.. any fix? for the sound sometimes it takes a while to load for the BG in battles but that doesn't bother me unless its a boss battle (which i like :).) so thats about it... for the pad i'll check it out... thanks.. btw does it support the keyboard? lol thanks again.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
for the green crap, turn off texture filtering and hi-res textures.

all pad plugins support keyboard, afaik, i dont see why they wouldnt.

ill check it out later and post my settings.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hushypushy said:
for the green crap, turn off texture filtering and hi-res textures.

all pad plugins support keyboard, afaik, i dont see why they wouldnt.

ill check it out later and post my settings.
i don't have any settings for texture filtering and hi-res on... hmm maybe its my video card :(.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
He could just as well go with Pete's OGL2 plugin IMO, our family computer has a 9200se and 256megs of ram (on an Athlon XP2600+ ) and it runs everything fine.

Just my 2 cents :)

·
Registered
1 Posts

cpu a64 3000+
mem 1gb
agp FX6200

pcsx2-0.8.1
all new plugin

load game then error msg like this

The instruction at "0x01d8487f" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The mem.... bla...bla...bla...
:hdbash: :hdbash: :hdbash:
indonesian said pusing

what happen?
who can help me plzzzzzzzz

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.