Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have ePSXE 1.8 and Pete's OpenGL 2.9.

My PC is strong enough to support any setting. My laptop's resolution is 1366x768. I would like to make the screen as big as possible without sacrificing quality. If you have a specific shader to recommend for the game, I would greatly appreciate that too.

I'm only interested in playing HM:BTN, and I have been messing around with the configuration. I just can't find the best one. I am wondering if anyone is wiling to share some of their config recommendations?

·
Am I real?
529 Posts
http://greenimp.epsxe.com/GreenImp-ePSXeDoc.html
Try this. If it is not on that list then you can probably just max the game out on all settings and it will run nice.
The ones on that list require certain settings for a perfect look.
I use it for all my games.

·
Am I real?
529 Posts

·
Am I real?
529 Posts
Change them to this....all but the resolution. Keep your resolution as it is. Its a 4:3 resolution..and that is how the ps1 games were displayed. Mine is also a 4:3 resolution for the game fix...but your screen might not be able to handle my reso.
The Y and X reso needs to be the same...having one higher than the other causes too many issues.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
2 Posts
Change them to this....all but the resolution. Keep your resolution as it is. Its a 4:3 resolution..and that is how the ps1 games were displayed. Mine is also a 4:3 resolution for the game fix...but your screen might not be able to handle my reso.
The Y and X reso needs to be the same...having one higher than the other causes too many issues.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
sir can you reupload the image ? or anyone recomendation for this post

·
Registered
1 Posts
sir can you reupload the image ? or anyone recomendation for this post
Hi! This is a very old thread, and I don't think you will receive any response. I have just started playing HM again and was looking around for good setting and custom shader too, and I think I've found one of the best setting + custom shader and I can share with you. See video settings below:

And below you can see the comparison with and without the custom shade. HUGE difference.
WITHOUT SHADER

WITH SHADER (GLSoft Smart Filter VeryHighXY)

You can get the GLSoft Smart Filter VeryHighXY custom shader here (GLSoft Smart Filter VeryHighXY.zip)
I can finally enjoy playing my favourite game with nicer graphic and I hope you can too! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts