Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ahhh Fu**. I didn't realize the polls were closing so early. Yes i realise it is my own fault and i should have been more punctual in my voting or payed attention to when it was closing. I remember last year they gave us a last day warning (I'm pretty sure it was a forum wide announcement or at least a thread), but they also extended the polls a day or 2 beyond the scheduled close day to ensure people who did want to participate in the voting were able to still get their late votes in.

I didn't get around to voting in 40% of the polls. And definitely worst of all i didn't get around to honoring my word to HCR that i'd vote for him in the member of the year category.:(

My votes

Members of the year are: HCR, jonc2006, Schumi4Eva, TheCloudofSmoke
Most Helpful members of the year: HCR, jonc2006, Squall, Schumi4Eva

I realize the member of the year and most helpful member polls were a tight race, so I'm thinking my vote could help.

Cant' remember specifically which other polls i didn't vote in.

Even if you don't take what what i want here for into consideration, please at the very least please don't slap me in the face by closing or moving this thread to an unaccessable section. I might be wrong but i think there are a number of people who kept putting off voting and didn't get around to it like they wanted to. Bobrocks seemed suprised the awards had closed.

And I'd just like to apologize, in case this causes any inconvenience, I don't mean to cause you guys more work, but as always that usually the unfortunate result :dead:

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Yes, I was surprised that the polls had closed. I didn't see any sort of date or reminder of the polls being about to close, they just closed all of a sudden. I didn't get to vote on a couple as well since I couldn't decide who to vote for, IIRC.

·
PC game modder
6,947 Posts
The awards were actually kept open for longer then the closing time announced!

The closing time was announced as 21st Jan at 5am GMT time! The polls were actually kept open for about an extra 12 hours past this time!

·
You're already dead...
5,472 Posts
I demand a recount! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts