Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where to start , well I'm entering another deep world , where you can touch feelings with your hands . But you don't have to touch them , it's inside you , it's touching you gently .
One day some one helped me . I wanted to return the favour . I tried , but how can I do it . He is higher , I'm lower .
I made my way alone , I changed from the lower to the higher , but not as higher . Terms like this can't be expressed . It's felt .

When you see the people are looking forward for you , now you know responsibility . It's hard to do , but you wonder if you can do it . You trust your self , you succeed .

You find that you are like a leave , you go in the wind direction . You grow in that always directon . Small things , ppl see and forget about , changes you . That's a thing you can't express in terms , but can be only felt . You see that every soul is different . And that may be you are unique .

You aren't the smartest , or the strongest but you are yourself . You watch heroes , and hear about legends . You dream to be not forgotten after death , that's real immortality . That's a thing you can't express in terms , but it's felt , with other's hearts .

You see someone , and feels love towards him , no you're not an idiot . That happens if you are lucky . Maybe you are wrong , maybe you are right , you'll know late . So do you want to make the risk ? You won't lose anything . If you were wrong , then it may lead to a good friendship . But if you are right , then you found true happines . And that can't be expressed in terms , but is only felt .

Darkness is every where , but you know you can defeat it , and turn it to blue sky . You are doing things you couldn't do before . Still you are learning more things , since you still can breathe .

Are you ready to leave your past sins behind ?

You are afraid . You wish there is another way .
Afraid of telling your secrets . As much you know you it's short range , it's hard to get through it . Some times it's hard to confess . You'll be happy after you tell , it's nothing compared to what awaits you . But you aren't ready .

One day i'll say it all . This day you'll know me , my true identity . But this time it can be expressed in terms and felt as well .

Am not unique by my self , but i'm normal , and that's what i'm proud of . I'm proud to be normal , because ....
It's human to be normal .

My friends , we all started as noobs . we grew , not by post counts but with our hearts .
Neither postcounts nor stars make respectable members , but it's this thing pumping right now in you . This is our true identity .

I return from that deep world to the real life , to find i haven't gone away or returned . The real life is that deep world . Just let your hearts guide you to ...... the thing i felt while writing this .

Because I love this place , I want to be better .

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
:rolleyes: Wow, you must be really lonely.

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
cooliscool said:
:rolleyes: Wow, you must be really lonely.
You know not the meaning of the word...

No disrespect

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Um, what? I know exactly what being lonely is about.

It was just a joke, for christ's sake.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.