Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
dpence said:
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Why-I-Moved

thing lasts about 10 minutes...sounds brutal...
:evil: Guess we have a wicked sense of humor to find this hilarious.

Hehe...in all fairness dpence you could also say "Be glad this isn't your kid" ..He must be a real little **** in order to get his mom that crazy. Notice that he is playing it cool....he knows he is recording it so he is playing nice for the camera :rolleyes:

A few days with us and we will smack them both into submissive normality :D

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts
jeeeesus chriiiiist, what does she wants?I can't clearly understand.Cards?All I can hear is Rahrahrahra RahRahrah swear swear.. oh nevermind.. neear the middle I can hear fifty bucks. Heh, I found it quite amusing ;D

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
"OMG, You should have asked nicely" :rolleyes:

That guy is a f***ing smart*** moron.

Yours,
-Elly

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
God damn, must be that time of month.

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
I heard 'card'....and I keep on hearing '50 dollars' too. I think mommy wants her credit card to buy gas to get to work ^^

I like how she threatens to ground him from work...and then calling him a lazy bastard after....just classic :)

·
Linux's worst nightmare..
1,510 Posts
エッリー said:
"OMG, You should have asked nicely" :rolleyes:

That guy is a f***ing smart*** moron.

Yours,
-Elly
But she really should have asked nicely.... it seems like hes used to hearing his mom explode like that though :eyemove:

·
Heretic
2,766 Posts
"Ask nicely."

Heh, shes on a rampage. I don't believe I listened to the whole thing... now I have a headache :(.

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
she seems REALLY pissed.. :D

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
ow, mothers they can be like that sometimes, I know it all too well

·
Registered
325 Posts
SOMEONE PLEASE CALL CHILD SUPPORT!!!
Seems like she is 1 second away from blowing his head off (with a gun or only with her voice). If someone can get mad that easily, then I don`t know what`s stoping her from killing everybody.
Phew...that cheared me up.

·
Miserable Bugger
1,090 Posts
Sorry bu8t that guy is one little ****.

Yes I admit she could have asked nicely but wow. This women has raised him, paid his bills through school, looked after him when it seems that his Dad ran off and he can't even lend her some money for petrol.

personally the next time the electric bill was due I'd lay it in front of him and say "time to pay your share," of course I would ask it nicely.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts