Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, I searched through the forums, and didn't see this one. It's not a major problem, but is still bugging me. Everytime I get into a battle, it takes forever for the battle to come up, and also the game seems to be in fast motion too. Hope someone can help (and hope I didn't miss a post like this one).

I'm using:
Pete's OpenGL Driver 1.76
ePSXe core 1.5.2.
P.E.Op.S. CDR Driver 1.4

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
google for alcohol 120, download the trial version and install.
then after rebooting open alcohol and select from the menu on the left "image making wizard", and then select the cd drive and the writing speed and such and of course the folder in wich to save it, now choose one:

1. image mounting, if you chose mds/mdf/cue/sub image file. google for daemon tools (or was it deamon tools?) and download it, now after rebooting look in your bottom right (or top right for linux users like me) and find the daemon tools icon, right click it and find your way to mount the cd on the first virtual drive, now configure epsxe to target the virtual drive (H: for me) to read and have fun bashing ff7 at full speed.

2. click run ISO and look up the image file you just made!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.