Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Finger of Doom
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Battlefield Heroes

Anyone plays? My connection sucks. I suck. But I still play. A level 6 Commando of the National Army, in case anyone cares.

Apparently, any Call of Duty 4 experience is useless here. Playing in Veteran helped little to nothing. My aim with snipers is kind of decent, though.

·
Registered
8,815 Posts
I gave it a shot. The matchmaking service is a deal-breaker for me. Regardless of how much I enjoyed the game (which wasn't that much) I won't play something that tries to unnecessarily implement xbox-esque online play restrictions. I'm a PC gamer, I shouldn't have to put up with that crap.

·
Finger of Doom
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can bookmark servers to connect to them directly or join the games your friends are playing, without having to use the "Match Making" feature. Seriously, it's what I do all the time, since the match making thing sucks.

·
Premium Member
8,394 Posts
I tried it a while back.......... didn't like it very much.

Come to think of it, I got this email not too long ago.........First come, first serve on the codes ^^

Redeem the codes below (you must be logged in to see this page):

Royal Heroic Beta Medal Code: FKPP-7GQL-RP3J-KVLP
National Heroic Beta Medal Code: 7K4N-A8WC-CN3A-L9Z5

The Battlefield Heroes Team
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | ©2009 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved

·
Crasher of Castles
7,020 Posts
Played it for about a day. I love all the battlefield games and i know they were going for family friendly and whatnot but i can't get over taking 4 shots with a tank and surviving. I'm all for sacrificing realism for fun but cman... it's a tank. I Killed people faster on foot :p. Matchmaking took terribly long but i guess there's not too much room for complaint when it's free so i'll shut my yapper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.