Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Just got into Battlefield Heroes Beta , Took some screenshots with printscreen they save to

C:\Users\[username]\Documents\Battlefield Heroes\Screenshots

So..

Here they are :)

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is indeed, trying to get some action shots but it's hard to press printscreen at the same time so I might do what rikki was saying and fraps some footage of it

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
TF2 anyone?

1,834 Posts
is he using stealth camouflage? lol

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Why is the character translucent?
I'm playing a Commando, Hotkey 3 is to go into Stealth, it's on a timer and you can only be seen by other Commandos and your team when it's enabled , You also have a chance of critting the first knive hitting coming out of Stealth

Is there no way but to be forced to play it from the 3rd person view (camera behind the character, like in tomb raider).

How are speed, hardware requirements, etc... ?
Unfortunately the game is Third Person only, though some weapons are in first person and the sniper rifle is in a sniper view similar to Call of Duty

Hardware Requirements are very low minimum being

Operating System: Windows XP or Windows Vista
CPU: 1.0 GHz
RAM: 512 Mb (1Gb on Windows Vista)
Video Card: 64Mb DirectX compliant video card with at least pixel shader 2.0 support
Hard Drive space: 1Gb of space is required to install the game
Internet connection: 256kbit Cable/DSL connection

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
is he using stealth camouflage? lol
Yep Stealth/Invis

TF2 anyone?
It's not TF2 at all.. it's a Battlefield game, you fly planes, drive tanks and jeeps and do just about anything you'd do in any other Battlefield game , because a game has the same cartoony look as another game doesn't in any way make it the same game..

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
I'm playing a Commando, Hotkey 3 is to go into Stealth, it's on a timer and you can only be seen by other Commandos and your team when it's enabled , You also have a chance of critting the first knive hitting coming out of Stealth
Well this is just like the spy in TF2...:evil:

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's similar to the spy though the Commando gets a sniper rifle and a knife, where as in tf2 the spy gets a pistol and knife, you can switch your knife for a pistol in this one, but yes I agree the stealth/knife/smoke/translucent effects are the same as TF2's Spy, but the game itself has a different concept and different feel, it seems alot like tf2 at first then when you play it you notice it has quite alot of differences

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Free to Play Cartoon Style Battlefield Game , You are right on the mark Dax :D

Started some new classes , screenies momentarily :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts