Ok here are my shots, all taken at 1280*960 4xAA everything maxed
Im really, REALLY, enjoying the game, very realistic, the weapons are well modeled (so are the players for that matter but i only care about the weapons
), gameplay is pretty good, Squads/Commander really adds alot of team play to the game. I only wish it had a couple of things that Joint Ops had to make it perfect, and maybe some more vehicles and maps. Apart from that the game is perfect. The Ranks/Awards system are very nice, you can go up in rank depending on how well you play and u gain a little icon before your nick depending on your rank, also after the first 3 ranks you can unlock a new weapon (and every new rank after that). The Medals and Badges are pretty cool, makes you feel good when u earn one in the middle of the game xD, HOWEVER it seems EA servers are having problems, most EA US servers are lagging like mad and the stats arent updating for 1 day already. No announcement from EA was made yet.
Anyway here are the shots.
So to sum it up
- Nice GFX/Models
- Nice gameplay
- The Ranks/Awards are very handy
- Squad/Commander elements give good teamplay to the game
- Very very involving.
- Very nice battlerecorder system (i just wish it had rewind option oO)
- Ranks/Awards arent working right now
- No one ever talks in the game oO i feel like im playing with Bots xD
- EA 64 player servers are VERY laggy/choppy
- Needs more voice coms (like *anyone needs a pickup/medic/ammo* for example)
- Some maps are very unbalanced
- Worst ingame server browser ever ( laggy like hell and missing many things )
- Few maps (hope some more get released)
Really worth its money xD