Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I'm currently playing BAA for PC, the graphics are awesome, specially with Phys X activated, much superior than the console versions but man, the gameplay is boring as hell. It's just too obvious... Am I the only one who thinks like that ??? =\ I'm kinda disappointed with the gameplay. Graphic wise it's awesome.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
I think you're a professional troll.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Yes, so you can see this place is already covered, you can now gtfo my internets and take your fail with you.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
I'll transfer you to our resident mind****er, Kaizen. Please hold the line.

·
!
6,312 Posts
Hi. I'm currently playing BAA for PC, the graphics are awesome, specially with Phys X activated, much superior than the console versions but man, the gameplay is boring as hell. It's just too obvious... Am I the only one who thinks like that ??? =\ I'm kinda disappointed with the gameplay. Graphic wise it's awesome.
I know you.

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
I for one agree with the troll. The game was incredibly boring i couldnt get past the medical place :p

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Squall, keep it on topic, he just transfered from Arkham Asylum to NGEmu. If you expect anyone of trolling you know where to find the report post button. Don't judge a guy on a few posts and take his thread off-topic.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
my troll senses are sensing dupe account.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.