Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
In limbo
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious. How long have you guys been on emuforums.com? Tsaka do all of you work for ngemu.com or something?

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
You do know everyone has those dates registered, right? That's about how long everyone has been to Emuforums. ;)

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
I just went over here to request a save for VP three months ago....and I haven't left since. :p

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
i started going into emulation since 1997, was a regular reader of psxemu.com for a long time, but i joined the boards just a couple of months ago.. :p

·
r|bb|t
531 Posts
i was looking for ePSXe info/sshots/help i dont know... epsxe stuff! :p and i found this site! and later the forum! and now the off-topic forum! :p

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
> i was looking for ePSXe info/sshots/help i dont know... epsxe stuff! and i found this site! and later the forum! and now the off-topic forum

Felipe: gradual stages to enlightenment. Hehe. :p

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Hmm,How I came to the site ? Must have been through google.Actually I was searching for some sort of emulator for opengl and at the same time I read an article about cvgs.

So when I searched google something about some psxemu came up and rest they say is history.I followed the site for quite long but became a member very late.

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
i know psxemu since the dawn of time but i didn't know the message board really exist

·
5,568 Posts
i was an irc junkie way before i started with emulation.. good i already stoped chating coz, it's bad for the health.. (don't ask me what that means) clue: 24/7 chatting.. :evil:

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Originally posted by Xeven
i was an irc junkie way before i started with emulation.. good i already stoped chating coz, it's bad for the health.. (don't ask me what that means) clue: 24/7 chatting.. :evil:
Out of IRC and into Emuforums.... 'nuff said :evil:

·
5,568 Posts
well i was bound to end up somewhere.. :evil: good i ended up here with you guys.. :evil::heh:

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
do you really love emulation Xeven or you just want to hang in here??

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Originally posted by Xeven
gee, Xev....you can do that despite the high cost-per-hour of internet access here?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts